Everything you grew up knowing, all the comforts of home, quickly disappear when you leave for college. You leave home, your friends move away—you're facing life on your own for the first time. Know that there is a community where you can share your doubts, fears and hopes. This is the time and place to seek or strengthen your faith, to discover or deepen your relationship with Christ.
THE BRIDGE FELLOWSHIP
The Bridge exists to serve college-age friends from all walks of life and from different parts of the country by bridging differences and living like a family for the common good of each member through the redeeming grace of Jesus Christ.
The Bridge is more than just a ministry. The Bridge is not merely a place we meet. The Bridge is not just an event we plan. No—The Bridge is a family. The Bridge is who we are. The Bridge is a place we call home.
Our hearts are burned to stir up one another to deepen our love for our Father and our neighbors by committing ourselves to know God, to be known by God and to make God known (John 17:25–26) through these four core values:
- Renewing our heart, soul and mind by dwelling in the presence of God (Psalm 46:10, Psalm 27:4)
- Rejoicing in the diversity of the body by accepting, encouraging and praying for one another (Hebrews 10:24–25)
- Restoring our past and future failures through the assurance of God's grace and the love of the community (1 Peter 5:10)
- Risking our comfort to serve the brokenhearted and to share the Gosepl in our ecosystems (Isaiah 61:1, Matthew 28:19)
Meets 11:15 a.m. Sunday (Sunday School) and 7 p.m. the first and third Friday of every month
First Friday is a worship gathering (worship, game, life-relevant message); third Friday is a social and outreach gathering (family dinner, game, worship).
- Facebook: The Bridge (AABC)
- Instagram: aabc_bridge
- Email: Kendrick Tow