- We are never closed for we are the Church.
- We are fearless but not reckless (Luke 12:4–5, Prov. 14:16).
- We are listening to you and longing for us to gather in person again.
How will we know when to move from one phase to the next?
- Praying for God’s guidance
- Seeing a 14-day downward trend in number of new daily positive COVID-19 cases in Dallas and Collin Counties
- Looking at cues from the community around us (e.g., churches, schools, etc.)
For CDC data regarding people who need extra precautions, click here.
June 28, 2020
Hi AABC Family,
Council prayerfully considered the COVID-19 data trends and how other churches are handling their re-entry plans. Both Dallas County and Collin County have hit their highest numbers these past few days. We have decided to remain in Phase 1 of our Re-Entry Plan for at least the next two weeks. This means that in-person gatherings for our Nurture Group ministries (i.e., small groups and fellowships) of 10 or less people are available, but there are restrictions. Please check with your Nurture Group Leader for details.
If you have a need OR if you are able to help someone with a need, please do not hesitate to let us know. Our desire is for our church body to unite and help meet each other’s emotional, physical and spiritual needs as we are able. We are all in this together. Please contact Deacon Dave Mah or any of the pastoral staff.
I pray that you are being creative and intentional in staying connected with people in the church family, as well as your neighbors, in a meaningful way.
Grace and peace,